Are you looking to have a New Boiler installed?
If you’re thinking about getting a new boiler, then you’ll be pleased to know that there are some great finance deals available. We can supply and install your new boiler with finance options available to suit every budget and we have the best range of boilers available on the market today.
You’ve heard about the great finance deals that are available for new boilers, but can you afford it?
A New Boiler is a big purchase, but it doesn’t have to be a big hassle. Many consumers are looking at financing options as they try to find ways to pay for their new boilers. The good news is that we have a broad range of boilers available to suit your budget and finance options to match.
The cost of a new combi boiler can range from £500 to £2,000 with installation costs on top which can cost anything from £500 to £1,000. If you need us to install your new boiler for you urgently, we can also offer next day installation and will, of course, provide a full quote before we start any work.
How much of a deposit do I need for a boiler?
The first thing you will need to consider when financing your new boiler is a deposit so that you can get started with the process. We can offer a variety of payment plans to suit your needs, we even have 0% finance deals available with zero deposit required.
How much will the monthly payments on a boiler be?
We treat every one of our valued customers as an individual and can find a package to suit most people’s needs, this can mean monthly payments from as little as £9.99 a month and finance terms as long as 10 years if you prefer to spread your payments over a long period of time. We also have, buy now pay later options are also available.
Let’s use boiler installations carried out in Milton Keynes as an example:
One of our Buckinghamshire engineers recently installed a boiler for a customer in Milton Keynes. The cost of installing a budget boiler for the customer was £1200 and they had a deposit of £400. Their monthly payment is £36.72 per month over the next 2 years, and the total amount they will pay is £1281.36 (rate of Interest of 9.9% a year (fixed).
What is included?
When you buy your new boiler from us all of the following will be included:
- Professional Installation: Every single installation is carried out by Prime Time Engineers who are experienced, gas safe qualified, professional, tidy and friendly.
- Hive Smart Thermostat: We offer a free Hive Smart Thermostat with every combi boiler we install, bringing your central heating system up to date and turning it into a “smart” central heating system.
- Chemical Flush: We will perform a Chemical Flush on your central heating system to rid it of any sludge and debris, prolonging the life of your new boiler and helping it to run more efficiently.
- Magnetic Filter: This protects your boiler from any sludge or debris and keeps the insides of your boiler like new for years to come
- Limescale Filter: If your new boiler is connected to the main water supply we will install a Limescale Filter to protect your new boiler from any limescale in the water.
Does my new boiler come with a warranty?
All of our boilers come with 12-year parts and labour warranty and a 24 hour response time, you also have the option to purchase an annual boiler service plan.
What areas do you cover for boiler installation?
From Guildford to Cambridge, Northampton to Milton Keynes, we have a vast network of boiler engineers ready to assist you across the south of England and beyond. Fill in our instant online quote now to get started.