- Unscrew blanking cap.
- Attach the hose to the valve - Usually one end of the hose will be connected to the system fill isolation valves.
- Ensure both ends are screwed on to a hand-tight level.
- The pressure will be displayed on the screen.
- The handle/screwdriver should be at closed position (the slot should be across the valve).
- Turn the handle/screwdriver to 90o angle to open the valves.
- The system should begin to fill, the pressure will be shown on screen.
- Set the pressure to a level between 1-1.5bar.
- Turn the handle/screwdriver 90o back to its original position, to close the valve.
Ensure that the pressure is always between 1 - 1.5bar at all times. Take extra care to check the pressure after bleeding the system.
If you find that your system is in constant need of topping up, please:
- Check for leaks on heating system.
- Contact us if you see a significant change is detected on the display.