Have you heard of our servicing plans?
You pay a small monthly fee, and we provide cover to suit you.
We offer a range of plans, from simple boiler servicing to cover for your entire home!
Prime Home S – £8.99
We offer annual boiler servicing for the same monthly fee as your Netflix subscription! Keep your boiler protected and your home nice and warm, for a simple £8.99 per month!
This boiler service includes a range of inspections, checks and analysis, which we carry out to ensure that your boiler and heating system are up to a good standard and are working efficiently.
Prime Home S10 – £13.99
Our S10 Plan includes a little more than the S Plan. Along with the annual boiler service, we also offer:
Gas Safety Certificate: Carrying out all checks and tests to ensure that your home has full gas safety. These checks include, gas appliances, combustion products, gas hob and gas boilers.
Boiler & Controls: We see no limit to the amount of repairs we can do for you (unless the boiler is BER), we cover single natural gas, LPG, oil boiler or warm air units, the flue, and repair/replacement of wired or wireless controls that operate your heating system.
Prime Home S20 – £16.99
Our S20 Plan includes everything that the S10 Plan does, but with the added extras:
Central Heating: This covers any expansion tanks, radiators, thermostatic valves, air vents and bypass valves, along with Warm-air vents, Cylinders, Central heating pipes and includes UNLIMITED Call-Outs!
Prime Home S30 – £30.99
Finally, our S30 Plan includes all of the above, but does include:
- Drainage: Repair and replacement of parts, unblocking, repair of leaks, repair of soil and vent pipes.
- Electrics: Fuse box and wiring to fixtures, light fittings/sockets/switches, lost power to circuit, extractor fans (up 15cm in diameter).
- Plumbing: Repair leaking: pipes, overflows, soil/vent pipes, hot & cold water pipes leading to taps and showers, also repair to hot and cold water tanks including immersion heaters, siphones, ball valves etc.
- 24/7 Support & Emergency Call Out:
– Plumbing/Drains: Uncontrollable leaking which would cause extensive damage to your home or health, if left until our working hours.
– Electrical: A fault which would cause extensive damage to your home or health, if left until our working hours.