How Prime Time Boilers are dealing with the Coronavirus
In light of the current COVID-19 Situation and the restrictions put in place, we have made some changes to the way we work to keep exposure to an absolute minimum.
We understand that during this difficult time if you are without heating or hot water, more than ever you will need a new boiler installed making this an essential service.
Our customers and our staff's health & safety is key for us to be able to do this. Our staff have been trained on safe working practises and have been given PPE with more on the way.
We have now added the option of a Remote Boiler Survey which is carried out over smartphone or tablet saving the need for someone to visit your property, this can be booked in at a convenient time and carried out through a number of different apps.
For customers who are not able to carry out a Remote Boiler Survey we have streamlined our Boiler Survey to add an extra level of safety and minimise exposure.
This consists of;
- A phone call from the Surveyor from inside the van when he is outside your property to go through your requirements.
- The Surveyor will then enter the property to carry out a survey and take pictures.
- The Surveyor will then go back to the van to assess the survey results and go through pricing options with you over the phone.
Our Engineers have been trained in safe working practises and given PPE including masks, gloves and sanitising wipes, we also have more on order.
We are also asking that to enable us to do our work safely that our customers also follow our safe working procedures, this includes;
- Keeping to a minimum of 2 metre distance at all times.
- Clearing space around the boiler, gas meter and cylinder if applicable.
- Keeping all family members clear of working areas and preferably in another room while the works are carried out.
- Keeping all conversations to a minimum while inside your property
- If there are any vulnerable people inside the property to keep them as far away from working are as possible.
We do ask that in the interest of safety if you do feel poorly or have any of the symptoms that you let us know before attending. Other than that, it is very much business as usual for us during this busy period and our commitment to deliver the highest quality service throughout remains.