Information We Collect
The under listed are the ways in which we may collect and process information about you:
Information that you provide voluntarily: Anytime you fill out forms on our site, correspond with us via phone or e-mail, place an order on our website, subscribe to our service, or communicate with our website in any other way, we may gather personal data about you such as your full name, e-mail address, phone number, contact address, age and gender, financial and credit card information, and other data germane to customer surveys and/or offers.
Information from other sources: We may also obtain both general and personal information concerning you from third parties that we closely work with including, but not limited to business partners, analytics providers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, credit reference agencies and search information providers.
Automatically collected information: When you use our website, some types of information may be automatically provided to us by your computer. Our web servers routinely recognise every user’s/visitor’s IP address or domain name, and may automatically collect information about the type of your browser and operating system, your internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, clickstream data, and/or date and time stamp. This type of information is non-personal and non-identifying, but helps us to tailor our website to suit your needs and enrich your online experience.
Our Cookies Policy
At www.primetimeboilers.co.uk, we use “cookies” technology to provide you with a user friendly experience. Cookies will distinguish you from other users of our website and allows us to enhance our website to better suit your needs.
Even though most browsers accept cookies automatically, you may choose to deny or accept cookies on your web browser. You may however be unable to access some features provided on, and some areas of our website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Listed below are ways in which we may use your personal information at Prime Time Boilers:
- to provide the product and services that you request, and to carry out our contractual obligations to you;
- to manage and administer the provision of our services and products;
- to inform you about other similar goods and services which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to permit selected third parties to inform you about other similar goods and services which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to verify your identity and validate transactions which you may enter into with us;
- to respond to queries, complaints or to provide you with our general customer services;
- to aid in the management of our site and for internal operations (such as troubleshooting, testing, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes, and research);
- to continually enhance our site to suit your needs;
- to make your participation in the interactive features of our service possible;
- in compliance with regulatory requirements and laws,including compliance with a request made by a governmental authority in relation to legal proceedings or the detection or prevention of crime and fraud;
- to ensure the safety and security of our website; and
- to measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to the under listed third parties and under the following circumstances:
1. Any member of the Prime Time Boilers group: This means we may share your information with our subsidiaries, and our parent company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
2. Service Providers: We employ service providers to provide certain services to us and perform certain functions. These include analytics and search engine providers (for assistance in the improvement and optimisation of our site), credit reference agencies (to assess your credit score where it is a condition of you and Prime Time Boilers entering into a contract together), and advertisers (to select and serve relevant adverts to you). We may share your personal data with these service providers on the condition that these third parties use your private personal information only in the provision of their services to us and pursuant to our instructions.
3. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors: We will disclose your information to our suppliers, sub-contractors and business partners to the extent that is necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
4. In compliance with the law: If we in good faith believe that it is rationally necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request, we may disclose your information to address fraud, security or technical issues; to protect the safety of any person; or to protect our rights or property.
5. If we buy or sell any part of our business and/or assets, we may share your personal information with the prospective buyer or seller. Also, if we are bought by a third party, personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Security of Information
To preserve the safety of your personal information, we implement a variety of security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. We use encryption technology (called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)) to protect personal information which can only be gained access to by a limited number of authorised specialists who are hereafter required to keep the information confidential.
The information that we obtain from you may be transmitted to and stored at a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff working for us or for one of our suppliers operating outside the EEA. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, processing and storing.
As the transmission of information via the internet is not a hundred per cent secure, we cannot guarantee the total security of your information transmitted to our site.
Before gathering your data, we will inform you if we intend to use such information for marketing reasons or if we aim to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You may exercise your right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, if you so wish. You can do so by checking certain boxes on our site. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
How You Can Access Your Information
We want to ensure that your information that we hold is always accurate and up to date. Whenever there are any changes to your personal information, kindly contact us and provide us with the changes, so that we can update our records.
If you need to access or correct your detailed information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
September Boiler Offer
FREE Smart Thermostat (RRP: £250)
TOTAL SAVING: £500.00
GET YOUR INSTANT QUOTE
receive your free quotation
4.9/5.0 51 Reviews
5.0/5.0 63 Reviews
4.8/5.0 31 Reviews
5.0/5.0 25 Reviews
Spread the Cost
With our choice of Flexible Interest Free payment options you can have an A Rated Energy Efficient Boiler from as little as £16 a month, we also offer a Buy Now Pay Later option meaning you can have your boiler replaced today and pay for it in a years time!
Peace of Mind
Our Boilers come with a 10 year Parts and Labour Warranty direct from the Manufacturer! Meaning you can rest assured that your new Boiler is in safe hands, if you have any problems we are here to help and will be for the lifetime of your boiler.
Turn your home into a SMART home, our Nest SMART Thermostat learns your family’s heating patterns and adjusts the heating to suit you. Giving you even more savings off your energy bills!
Book a FREE assessment today and one of our friendly and experienced surveyors will come and visit you at your home at a time that is convenient to you.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Just had a new boiler installed all in one day and I can't fault the work or the people who put it in. I was given a quote and there was no hidden extras and the price was lower than all the others quotes that I received. The team that came to do the work were very polite and cleaned up as they went. Well done Prime Time job well done recommend you to anyone who needs a new boiler 10 out of 10.
Big thanks to the engineers at Prime Time Boilers, I know I had a difficult job changing my back boiler from my front room to a new combi boiler in my kitchen but they got it done in 2 days and they did it all very neatly!
Really happy with all of the team from Prime Time Boilers. My boiler was old and didn’t work properly so I had a new boiler installed and paid for it through finance. The guys that came to install were really good and knew what they were doing. So all In all they did a really good job.
We had our new boiler installed today by Alex and Rob. Excellent service. Professional, friendly and polite. On a bitterly cold day, they did a wonderful job. In fact the whole Prime Time Boilers service from start to finish, from Alan the surveyor to Georgia and Paul in the office and then to Alex and Rob was extremely friendly and professional and we would highly recommend them. Thank you Prime Time Boilers on a job very well done
Get Your Instant Quotation Now
Save up to 60% off your Gas Bill with a new A Rated Energy Efficient Boiler.
Nest Smart Learning Thermostat which helps you save money and control your home’s heating on the go. As well as a whole range of Nest compatible Smart products bringing your home into future.
A Chemical Clean to make sure your boiler maintains its efficiency and is always running at its optimum performance.
10 Year Parts and Labour Warranty with a 24 Hour Response Time and an Annual Boiler Service Plan.
To carry out our work we only use experienced and vetted Gas Safe registered engineers to ensure all our work is carried out to the highest possible standard, meaning that the engineer that carries out your installation will be an experienced tradesmen and will be able to carry out an excellent job from start to finish. He will also help with any questions you may have on the day.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers have carried out thousands of boiler installations between them and have a wealth of knowledge suitable for any heating system. Our whole team has the benefit of being able to tap into this wealth of knowledge which can help us provide a better overall service to our customers.