Thank you for signing up to Prime Home S Plan
We will send you through an email confirmation shortly.
What is included in the Prime Home S Plan?
Annual Boiler Service - What's Covered?
- A full inspection of the entire chimney structure Inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger.
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes.
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets. Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris.
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction to ensure: The heat input and/or operating pressure are correct; The effectiveness of the flue; That all ventilation requirements are to current standards; The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use.
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A test of all disturbed gas connections. Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water.
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances. Written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances.
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency.
Spread the Cost
With our choice of Flexible Interest Free payment options you can have an A Rated Energy Efficient Boiler from as little as £9.99 a month†, we also offer a Buy Now Pay Later option meaning you can have your boiler replaced today and pay for it in a years time!
Peace of Mind
Our Boilers come with a 12 year Parts and Labour Warranty direct from the Manufacturer! Meaning you can rest assured that your new Boiler is in safe hands, if you have any problems we are here to help and will be for the lifetime of your boiler.
Turn your home into a SMART home, our Hive SMART Thermostat learns your family’s heating patterns and adjusts the heating to suit you. Giving you even more savings off your energy bills!
Book a FREE assessment today and one of our friendly and experienced surveyors will come and visit you at your home at a time that is convenient to you.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Just had a new boiler installed all in one day and I can't fault the work or the people who put it in. I was given a quote and there was no hidden extras and the price was lower than all the others quotes that I received. The team that came to do the work were very polite and cleaned up as they went. Well done Prime Time job well done recommend you to anyone who needs a new boiler 10 out of 10.
Big thanks to the engineers at Prime Time Boilers, I know I had a difficult job changing my back boiler from my front room to a new combi boiler in my kitchen but they got it done in 2 days and they did it all very neatly!
Really happy with all of the team from Prime Time Boilers. My boiler was old and didn’t work properly so I had a new boiler installed and paid for it through finance. The guys that came to install were really good and knew what they were doing. So all In all they did a really good job.
We had our new boiler installed today by Alex and Rob. Excellent service. Professional, friendly and polite. On a bitterly cold day, they did a wonderful job. In fact the whole Prime Time Boilers service from start to finish, from Alan the surveyor to Georgia and Paul in the office and then to Alex and Rob was extremely friendly and professional and we would highly recommend them. Thank you Prime Time Boilers on a job very well done
Get Your Instant Quotation Now
A new Energy Efficient A Rated Boiler could save you a massive amount off your gas bill compared to an old boiler, combine that with our energy saving smart thermostats and you could be looking at a big decrease in your monthly bills.
We offer a FREE Hive Smart Thermostat with every combi boiler we install, bringing your central heating system up to date and turning it into a "smart" central heating system, giving you unparalleled levels of control and home comfort while saving you money on your gas bill.
We will perform a Chemical Flush on your central heating system to rid it of any sludge and debris, prolonging the life of your new boiler and helping it to run more efficiently.
12 Year Parts and Labour Warranty with a 24 Hour Response Time and an optional Annual Boiler Service Plan.
To carry out our work we only use experienced and vetted Gas Safe registered engineers to ensure all our work is carried out to the highest possible standard, meaning that the engineer that carries out your installation will be an experienced tradesmen and will be able to carry out an excellent job from start to finish. He will also help with any questions you may have on the day.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers have carried out thousands of boiler installations between them and have a wealth of knowledge suitable for any heating system. Our whole team has the benefit of being able to tap into this wealth of knowledge which can help us provide a better overall service to our customers.