Worcester Bosch Greenstar is undoubtedly one of the leading manufacturers of gas-fired boilers in the UK. With a rich history spanning 50 years of production, Worcester is one of the household names to look for when purchasing a new gas boiler for your home.
Worcester Bosch Greenstar Series
Worcester launched the new Greenstar series boilers, although many say it was just an upgrade of the Greenstar CDi Classic Combination Boiler Range. A total of 8 new boiler models have been launched as follows: Greenstar 29Cdi Classic (Formerly Greenstar 27Cdi), Greenstar 34Cdi Classic (Formerly Greenstar 30Cdi), Greenstar 38Cdi Classic (Formerly Greenstar 37Cdi) and Greenstar 42Cdi Classic (Formerly Greenstar 42Cdi).
All models are available in either standard natural gas or LPG option for those in remote locations.
Worcester Bosch Greenstar New Upgrades and Improvements
Most notably, the Greenstar Classic range has had a whole host of internal upgrades and improvements with the clever introduction of a more energy efficient standby mode. With consumers continually looking for ways to reduce household energy consumption, Worcester has managed to reduce the standby electricity output of the new models from 9W to just 3.5W for all CDi Classic Series.
This enables customers to benefit from a more energy efficient source of heating which will have a positive impact and savings on energy bills. Therefore, the Greenstar Series and all upgraded models are rated with high standard energy efficiency ratio while maintaining the SEBOK A-Rated (A Rated Energy Efficient) performance values in excess of 90% operational efficiency.
Greenstar Performance Guarantee
The overall outputs of 27kW, 30kW and 37kW within the CDi series have been upgraded to 29kW, 34kW and 38kW respectively. A move which substantially improves the overall performance in flow rates, thus giving you sufficient hot water supply to your bathrooms and kitchens.
In addition to the increased performance and reduction in energy consumption, the everyday operation has not been overlooked in this overhaul. The introduction of a magnetic flap access panel has greatly improved upon the Greenstar CDi’s original push and click mechanism, a feature which often failed after years of use.
With peace of mind and reduced costs on everyone’s minds, Worcester hasn’t scrimped on the warranty either with its current promotion of a full 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty for the boiler coupled the 10 Year Warranty for the primary heat exchanger.
Features and Benefits at a Glance
- Best boiler efficiency rating SEDBUK Band A (A Rated Energy Efficient)
- Fully condensing in both central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility – instantly available hot water
- Extremely efficient standby electrical output at 3.5W
- Wall mounting frame – allows pipework to be hidden from view
- Vertical pre-piping kit
- Below boiler pipe cover
- Earth bonding strip
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions – environmentally friendly
- 5-year boiler guarantee, terms and conditions apply. 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 5-year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger
- Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional Flying
- Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls all compatible
- Heat load and flow are generated precisely to meet the heating system’s requirements using a modulating pump
With the introduction of the new Worcester Bosch Greenstar Boilers, Worcester’s continued program of improvements ensures they remain the UK’s favored choice for boiler products.
Purchase your new Worcester Bosch Greenstar boilers from a reputable approved installers only. Prime Time Boilers are one of UK’s largest heating system installers and serving customers nationwide.